The majority of our clients prefer to engage us for comprehensive medical product design and development services that begin with opportunity mining and conclude with manufacturing support of a cutting edge product.
MindFlow Design has extremely high product development standards. Consistency and quality are assured through a structured, three-phase proprietary process called Guideway™ which can be seen here. In conformance with ISO 9001 and 13485 requirements, we constantly review and improve elements of this process.
Guideway™ provided discipline enables us to:
- Anticipate and address all the factors that could impact the development process and plan.
- Keep development on the right track, saving you time and money.
- Identify hidden opportunities to improve your product’s initial concept or even discover new products that will meet a previously unknown market need.
- Ensure seamless integration of design and engineering through to production.
- Deliver final specifications for an exciting new product.
- Assist you in preparing for product manufacture.
In Phase 1, we aim to learn everything we can about your project circumstances through a rigorous process of discovery in six areas: the user experience, your business model, the market, core technology and IP, manufacturing expectations and regulatory issues. The insights gained are essential in establishing project direction, informing the design process and formulating the metrics for validation and verification. This phase concludes with a strategy design review to make certain that no stone has been left unturned in defining the problem, creating the best project plan and determining the correct product requirements.
In Phase 2, we execute the project strategy. Work includes defining the best solution after analysis of various alternatives, developing it fully, and then verifying that it meets or exceeds the requirements. This phase concludes with delivery of a final prototype along with complete design specifications as well as results from verification and validation testing.
In Phase 3, we transfer all of the product specifications to an approved supplier and support them throughout the manufacturing process. The project concludes with article inspection reports to assure quality through rigid adherence to product specifications.